The Homeschooler's Retreat
CLOSED DOWN AND MOVED. SEE ANNOUNCMENT.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CLOSED DOWN AND MOVED. SEE ANNOUNCMENT.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of school books

+2
Yehoshua
HippiePrincess
6 posters

Go down

The world of school books Empty The world of school books

Post by HippiePrincess Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am

What school books do you use? I use Math-U-See for math.
HippiePrincess
HippiePrincess
He knows his way around here.

http://aioinsanity.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The world of school books Empty Re: The world of school books

Post by Yehoshua Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 am

Never heard o' that. Smile All my books are from Abeka.
Yehoshua
Yehoshua
Prinicipal

http://www.theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippiePrincess Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:26 pm

The rest of mine are Seton.
HippiePrincess
HippiePrincess

http://aioinsanity.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FiddleRose Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I use a mix of curriculum.
FiddleRose
FiddleRose
A graceful beauty

http://www.fictionpress.com/~brokenbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfully Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 am

oh I've heard of Math-U-see, I've heard it's pretty good.

and I use a mix of curriculum also, I use Saxon for math.
Joyfully
Joyfully
Member of Insanity.

http://thetoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helovesus Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:38 pm

I'm doing online school so...yeahh I'm doing k12 schooling
Helovesus
Helovesus

http://teenagechristians.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehoshua Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Ooh, online! You're the first one! Very Happy
Yehoshua
Yehoshua
Prinicipal

http://www.theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alicezhou Wed May 08, 2013 12:50 am

Christian Louboutin red shoes almost become the most popular single product of this year.The cheap Christian Louboutin Evening Shoes are classical, elegant, refined, and can last for long time. It is your wise choice for culture and View the full version luxury. There are more and more websites offering discount Christian Louboutin Fashion Boots. you can have a try. You will not have to pay the top money but with a small part of it. Buying knock offs has many advantages. The first one, my new designer heels are so identical, it could attract every woman.

Recently, abounding adorableness girls accept to abrasion fashionable Cheap Christian louboutin 2010 sandals it! Also assuming baby white feet, busy with the blatant city-limits street, just a admirable sight! We are actual abutting to www.easefulclheels.com barrage this season's alternative of appearance shoes sandals fashions Collection, advice to actualize sexy, beautiful America adorableness girls abounding time, yield a attending fashionable shoes Picture win in the summer!Tying christian louboutin boots in this division in Rome, has become added womanly;Sparkling adorned crystal, adored stones and added adorning angle arch on adult christian louboutin boots.

Replica tiffany jewelry appeared several years ago. The fame and reputation of tiffany jewelry inspired makers of replica jewelry to copy design and form. Replica makers use the durable but cheaper materials to create the replica jewelry tiffany bracelets sale and using materials other than the quality diamonds and metals in the original. Replica tiffany jewelry has been popular soon and become classics and desired collectibles because of the art and materials involved. Even those jewelry items that are not factory-made can be produced in larger numbers by skilled craftsmen working every day.

The net is a fine place to get the replica tiffany jewelry. But be careful not to purchase an item that is marketed as a Tiffany original, only to discover that it is an imitation. If you want to buy the authentic tiffany jewelry, keep in see all i925rings mind that authentic tiffany jewelry has the company engraving/signature mark. Knowing information as much as you can will help you avoid being cheated.If you're a workingwoman and you're looking for all Diamond ear tiffany rings lovers. Being bold is the trinkets industry has gained popularity of dead for the way it in your communal circle!

I believe that when it looks like a bag big enough, but in reality is not really that great. Unlike a traditional square, like the Chanel bag as Chanel large shopping tote, shopping tote tote Chanel Petite and Portobello, its format to provide www.istyletotes.com users with a sense of subtle and charming. When a white top and black, the bag does not stain easily. You can, of course, deserve the company of this classic Chanel bag.Chanel 2.55 is the name of a series of classical Chanel bags. They are really classical and useful because they can go with different styles of dressing. If you are in need of such a bag, what do you know and what should you know about Chanel?

One type of product that consumers can buy is watches, and more specifically Emporio Armani ladies watches. Emporio Armani ladies watches are extremely popular in the UK, despite there being so many other products to choose from. This armani mens watches is largely because these watches are really special and stand out in a crowd. Consumers love to own Emporio Armani watches, especially ladies who take great pride in knowing all of the latest fashion trends in watches.Emporio Armani watches will be extremely popular for many years to come and only the consumers that buy them can really know how special they truly are!

Belt bulk knives are small knives placed on the buckles of trouser belts and are purposely used for defense and camping although they have also been used as weapons in crimes by law violators nowadays; even though any knife or sharp object more information about this can be used as a weapon. When used for any other reason other than its intended purpose, it will be in the violation of the law. Pen knives are nowadays made to fit into a belt buckle to sort of become a camouflage with the belt in that when attacked, the attacker will not realize one has a weapon in his or her belt.

Today the support to Kobe is upper than ever, it is great moment to choose Kobe to become its voice. Also the design of Nike kobe shoes is advanced.However, with the increasing sales in the market, buyying Nike shoes - including Nike running shoes, Nike trainers shoes also become Quick Guide istylishsneakers.com hot sale. Expecially the coming autumn offer an opportunity to choose right, breathable, stylish, high-technology Nike shoes for doing sports. The business opportunity and profit urge businessman to sall Nike shoes from all over the world. Vicious competition lead to Nike shoes sale nowadays, with the lower and lower price, customers are crazy buyying shoes without thinking about quality.

The exhibition presents Ms. Tissot watch 158 years, the cutting-edge technology and exquisite watch the perfect consistency, Ms. fashion, women's classification of Tissot watch to write a long history of manufacturing.Tissot watch has a 158-year history of the legendary watch brand Tissot, manufacturing, since the beginning of the creation on the ongoing commitment to tissot classic dream watch explore the needs of women. This innovative, growing brand in Switzerland, has been using their own action, to refute the science and technology community for women do not understand the inherent bias, and was first introduced in 1955, Ms. automatic watch.

Obviously you want your music to sound the best so get a great pair of noise reducing Monster Beats Studio with really good frequency response. I would also suggest you read noise cancelling headphone reviews from such sites as Consumer Search beat by dre pro discount or Consumer Reports. These noise cancelling Beats By Dre Headphones reviews are written by unbiased users just like yourself and can really help you choose the best set of noise reducing headphones. You'll also find some helpful links right here on this page. what good are they going to be if you don't like them and won't wear them.Monster Beats By Dr Dre Headphones With Really Good Frequency Response.

As supra's recent fashion boots and shoes, new supra SKYTOP shoes is ideal for sale in the supra highly sought after dealers buy. you can locate the nearest dealer to your location simply via to the site and buy your discounted supra skytop shoes really short period. So do it now, catch any lateast supra fashion phenomena when remains to be on purchase.Supra Sneakers are good durable skate shoes Next Post which can be applied for many various applications and the company has got great success during the past decades.Supra shoes are considered to be one of the top choice for skater and street footwear.
alicezhou
alicezhou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down