The Homeschooler's Retreat
CLOSED DOWN AND MOVED. SEE ANNOUNCMENT.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CLOSED DOWN AND MOVED. SEE ANNOUNCMENT.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steeple Exploration

Go down

Steeple Exploration Empty Steeple Exploration

Post by Mellan Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:54 pm

There is nothing quite like the feeling of sneaking through dark and dusty passageways looking for the entrance to the steeple in your Church building. Especially in gothic style stone structures. I have been fortunate enough to have located the secret passageway to every steeple in which I have made an attempt to explore. Rumor has it that every church with a steeple that does not simply rest on the roof, hides it's most valuable relic in the eves of the steeple. The challenge of finding the relic and touching it without being caught (or sued) is daunting. Only those with a keen sense of adventure would dare to do such a thing. This is what PK's (preacher's kids) do in their spare time ahaha!
Mellan
Mellan

Back to top Go down

Steeple Exploration Empty Re: Steeple Exploration

Post by Mellan Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention that I will not be held responsible for any injuries or lawsuits incurred... seriously... some steeples are dangerous to find. One errant step could mean falling through the ceiling of your church... the only chance you would have then would be falling into the baptistry ahaha!
Mellan
Mellan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum