The Homeschooler's Retreat
CLOSED DOWN AND MOVED. SEE ANNOUNCMENT.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CLOSED DOWN AND MOVED. SEE ANNOUNCMENT.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey RPG

3 posters

Go down

Odyssey RPG Empty Odyssey RPG

Post by ric Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Ok, basically, I have no idea what to do for the plot! All I have is the intro. Any ideas?

Intro:It's very hot summer day in Odyssey, and everyone is doing what they normally do in Odyssey; Mr Whitaker is serving ice cream, Connie is- well- being Connie, Marvin and Trent are playing some 'music' in their band, Nelson is doing a science experiment, Wooton is 'delivering mail'-or whatever he does, Jack Allen is working in his antique shop, and Lawrence is getting into some kind of trouble.
ric
ric
Scratching furiously

Back to top Go down

Odyssey RPG Empty Re: Odyssey RPG

Post by Yehoshua Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Nelson was working in his back yard, trying to mix some chemicals. He dropped a drop of another acid and, "Whammo!" there was a huge explosion.
--30 minutes later, and a lot of work later--
"Nelson Swanson! What have I told you about trying to mix those chemicals in my backyard?! Stop it! And you're grounded for one week." his Father said. Nelson groaned and said, "Yes, Dad." He walked up to his room.
Yehoshua
Yehoshua
Prinicipal

http://www.theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ric Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Lawrence was walking to Whit's End, battling the destructoids along the way, when suddenly, he heard a huge explosion. "Ahhhhhhh!" Lawrence shouted. He started running to Whit's End.
ric
ric
Scratching furiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Joe Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Harlow was in Whit's End drinking a nice cold lemonade. "Jumpin' Jamaican Gymnasts, Whit!" he cried, "there's nothing like a cold lemonade for a tough case!" "Well, I'm glad you like it, Harlow," Whit said with a grin. "Mr. Whittaker! Mr. Whittaker!" Lawrence yelled as he swung open the doors to Whit's End. "We're under attack!"
Original Joe
Original Joe
Amatuer

http://odysseyway.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down